Mail Room Coordinator
February 27, 2019
Headquarters (CA - El Dorado County)
We are looking for a Mail Room Coordinator for our El Dorado Hills office who has the capabilities and passion to fulfill all of SI&A’s objectives.
To fill this new role at SI&A, we are looking for someone with a versatile skill set who can handle detail-oriented clerical deskwork, but then hop over to support the shipping and receiving department with tracking and shipping 50 lbs. packages and then load our daily mail run into a delivery van and safely deliver and unload it at the Folsom Post Office under tight daily timelines.
In this role, you’ll be working with commercial-grade printers and postage machines, maintaining their daily operation, trouble-shooting jamming issues and monitoring the flow of printed materials. Your time management and organizational skills will be critical when assisting our marketing department prep materials and shipments for multiple tradeshows on a tight deadline. This position is very active and requires a great attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Load and unload daily mail run into and out of delivery van.
- Drive delivery van to Folsom Post Office every afternoon.
- Support shipping and receiving department with tracking and shipping packages.
- Operate various office/shipping equipment: printer, scanner, paper trimmer, paper folder, laminator and postage machine.
- Maintain function of office/shipping equipment: troubleshooting machine jams, determining and fixing or calling in work orders for errors, stocking equipment with paper, envelopes, etc.
- Assist with moving of stock from storage to work areas.
- Communicate with team members regarding marketing collateral needs.
- Operate printing machine to print print-ready files.
- Maintain stock of marketing materials for the marketing area, satellite offices and remote sales team members.
- Print, assemble, pack and unpack various marketing materials and supplies.
- Minimum 3 years of applicable work experience.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Written and oral communication skills for email and mail correspondence.
- Ability to carry out clerical tasks: filing, sorting, and general organization skills.
- Detail-oriented with high standard of quality work and customer service.
- Solid mathematical skills.
- Problem solving skills to respond to shifting priorities, multiple project deadlines and equipment issues.
- Time management skills to handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Ability to operate commercial-grade office/shipping equipment.
- Ability to reach, twist, push and pull machinery periodically throughout the day.
- Ability to lift and carry various items up to 50 lbs.