Regional Account Manager—Austin or San Antonio, Texas
February 26, 2018
Competitive base salary (DOE) plus with a very generous monthly commission program
SI&A is looking for a dedicated sales professional with strong new business development skills to join our successful sales team as a Regional Account Manager and work to create new partnerships with School Districts.
We are looking for someone who lives in/near Austin, TX, or San Antonio, TX, who will work remotely from their home office and travel throughout an assigned Territory.
Our Regional Account Managers know their way around the PreK-12 vertical and have an established foothold in their region. Our team works smart and hard in a fast-paced, innovative environment. They grow revenue for the company while earning significant sales commission for themselves.
This new Regional Account Manager will take on a territory with untapped potential and we’ll look to them to leverage their proven sales track record and take their territory to a high level of success. Along with their manager, the RAM will develop a strategic territory plan to identify where to best focus their most valuable resource: their time!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquire new clients by selling SI&A award winning software and service in an assigned territory
- Efficiently qualify and close leads generated through marketing campaigns, cold calls and drive-bys
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Plan and lead strategic meetings across a diverse client base with executive PreK-12 decision makers
- Gather the understanding of districts' pressing educational challenges and show them how our products can solve their pain points
- Meet with key decision makers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers
- Develop customer call strategies to interact with gatekeepers and influencers of decision makers
- Includes an excellent competitive base salary plus commission, full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more) and business related expenses (mileage, travel meals, etc.)
- Live in/near Austin or San Antonio, Texas
- Commitment and perseverance to successfully work through what can be a long sales cycle
- Strong presentation and communication skills to build relationships
- Professional sales training
- Demonstrated proactive work ethic
- Technical Proficiency
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively to school districts throughout territory and to Headquarters in El Dorado Hills, California
- Ability to work from a home office and experience managing time from a home office
- 5+ years of recent experience selling complex products, services and/or software to high level executives
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales quotas
- Experience selling to the PreK-12 education space a plus
- Textbook sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using web conferencing tools for live online presentations
- Experience managing daily activities, sales funnel forecasting using an online CRM