January 24, 2019
Headquarters (CA - El Dorado County)
Would you like to be a member of a QA team that tests award winning software?
SI&A’s QA team works smart and hard in a fast-paced agile environment and tests a large portfolio of internally and externally developed products. Be part of a fun, talented, diverse and motivated IT department that delivers best in class software solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with development and product management teams to establish test strategies, test cases, execute tests, and provide feedback to both developers and end users.
- Coordinate and perform Functional, Integration, Regression, automated and User Acceptance testing.
- Identify and facilitate issue resolution with functional and technical groups.
- Reproduce issues reported from the field, test new features, and participate in design meetings.
- Translate user and/or system requirements into functional testing strategies and test conditions
- Ensure Sprint tickets are aligned with test conditions
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years’ experience testing web applications
- Must handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exposure to various testing disciplines including unit, user acceptance, integration, regression
- Microsoft SQL skills and understanding of relational databases
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to coordinate project activities with project managers and perform data analysis as needed
- Ability to conduct thorough data analysis using SQL
- Experience working within the Agile framework
Nice to haves:
- Strong working knowledge of TFS
- Experience with:
- Implementing/maintaining branching/merging policies
- Using and configuring test automation tools (Selenium/Load Runner)
- Documenting configuration management policies for the project
- Automating deployments of builds to appropriate testing environments
- Assisting with deployments to staging and production environments