Intervention Manager (Dynamic Presenter/Trainer Wanted)
April 01, 2019
Southern CA (Los Angeles County)
The Intervention Manager serves as the technical trainer and service consultant for our school district clients. As part of our award winning service team, the Intervention Manager works collaboratively and interdependently within the service team and across departments. This individual will be responsible for providing world class customer service. They will also providing training, consulting and on-going support in person, via web-based trainings and through telephone and email requests that require research and timely delivery of results to our Attention to Attendance (A2A) clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Travel to various school districts to present findings of technical data reports to school district leadership and C-level executives.
- Work and collaborate with school administrators (K-12) on attendance practices and policies with a goal of increasing student attendance.
- Work with District and School site personnel to manage and improve results through effective coaching, consulting and facilitating skills.
- Facilitate meetings to determine client needs and expectations.
- Creatively interpret district data to create narratives that inspire and motivate change or action.
- Prepare on-going reports to present to clients based on analyzed data and offer recommendations to drive results.
- Monitor and evaluate the district’s progress and results through data analysis.
- Develop relationships and an intimate understanding of client’s district culture by employing a wide variety of research methods, including, but not limited to, analyzing in-house data and conducting on-site interviews.
- Present and deliver service solutions and strategies that create value and deliver positive impact at districts.
- Manage and service clients with any product related problems or questions including assisting and training clients on contracted services.
- Account management including renewals and consultative sales.
- Provide guidance on attendance and compliance related issues.
- Conduct in-person and web-based training classes for school district end users.
- Provide excellent customer service according to company standards.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university OR equivalent work experience.
- Five plus years of previous professional background in consulting, training, relationship building, managing accounts and client service required.
- Advanced communication and presentations skills required.
- Ability to read and interpret graphs and charts.
- Willingness to travel frequently and overnight – up to 80% of the time
- Travel includes various parts of California
- Some travel outside of California across the US
- Able to use own transportation.
- All travel expenses are reimbursed including mileage.
- Polished and professional speaking and presenting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Work collaboratively in a deadline driven environment.
- Willingness to adapt to changes necessary for a high-growth leading-edge company.
- Ability to follow-through on tasks, and prioritize multiple tasks under pressures of deadline and budget.