Your principals will never have to worry about mandates again.
Nearly 50% of mandated cost reimbursements are earned at the site level. And in many districts, that potential revenue goes missing. Don’t lose your chance to recover the entirety of your reimbursement. Let SI&A help you complete your site-level claims with SiteServ.
Our consultants spend as little as 1 hour at each site just twice a year to efficiently gather the required data. Your principals and site administrative staff will appreciate the time savings, efficiency and professionalism.
We’ve broadened your mandate services again and added the Essential Programs Professional Development Series to every contract — interactive training sessions which train your staff on the intent behind these programs and explore best practices in maintaining effective programs.
Only SI&A can offer:
- Unlimited Professional Development & attendee reports
- MBG Compliance Report or Revenue Opportunity Report
- All claims or all claims outside the block grant filed (including late/amended)
- ezMandate – the easiest documentation software in the industry
- Year-end claim analysis to best evaluate reimbursement options
- Claim accuracy verification & audit support on all claims filed
- Live Help Desk
- Knowledgeable service team with the most years in mandates
- News and updates on the latest mandate legislation and budget
- Representation at Commission on State Mandates (COSM)
- All-inclusive contract with flexible payment terms
- Cabinet Report – free online education-news publication
- Flexibility to select either traditional filing or the block grant and the real ability to execute on this decision
- Affordable, 100% reimbursable service
With SI&A’s SiteServ, you can have confidence that all your mandate claims will be complete and compliant.
“I do not think I would have gotten moving if it were not for the visit. Honestly, she made it much more time efficient.”Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union HSD
“The consultant was very helpful in identifying areas to monitor and document.”Bass Lake Joint Union ESD
“Questions could be answered during the visit. Time is very limited now, so to get a quick answer it was very helpful.”Stockton USD
“Keeps my eye on the ball. It is nice having someone who can answer questions. It also saves me time.”Gustine USD