Your Teachers Have the Right to Know
School safety has become a national issue as budgets are squeezed and class sizes have grown. Your teachers have the right to know the 3-year discipline history of each child in their class to help them ensure a safe learning environment.
Informs teachers of:
- Students who have engaged in activities related to California Education code 49079 during the previous three years.
- Any potential behavioral threat to themselves and their students.
Provides your district summary reports on:
- ADA loss due to out-of-school suspensions.
- Uniformity of ED code enforcement across the district.
- Trends and comparisons that help you recognize discipline issues.
Provide a safe learning environment and allow teachers to teach, and students to learn, in a safe, drug and crime-free environment. SI&A’s Notification2Teachers simplifies the discipline communication process, keeps you compliant and promotes school safety.
SI&A Attention2Attendance clients receive added benefits:
By adding the Notification2Teachers service to your Attention2Attendance contract you will receive:
- A thorough analysis of your suspension data along with your mid-year and end of year A2A reports.
- Advice on what you can do to improve discipline policies and procedures.
- Information on how to record suspension interventions so outcomes can be measured.
- Instruction on what you can do immediately to improve suspension-related attendance.