Attention2Attendance® (A2A) is the foundation of the Achievement Initiative.
A2A is an award-winning early warning and attendance intervention system designed to
- Increase learning time for all students
- Improve site and parent relationships
- Remove administrative burden from staff
- Enhance school culture and climate
3 Year Clients Results
-27% Truancy (Truancy = 3 or more unexcused absences)
-30% Excessive Excused Absences (Excessive excused = 7 or more excused absences)
-50% Chronic Absenteeism (Chronic absenteeism = 10% or more total absences)
Districts giving extra attention to attendance
Watch video: district with Attention2Attendance® getting attention for its method to get students to show up to class.
The foundation of the Achievement Initiative
At the foundation of the Achievement Initiative is Attention2Attendance (A2A), a software and service solution, which has assisted more than 2 million schoolchildren in California, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, New Mexico, Oregon and Texas, recouping more than 490,000 instructional days of learning time.
We are rewriting how districts approach achievement. Once fully implemented (three to four weeks), student absences go down, and learning time goes up. Built on a continuous improvement model, we achieve 100 percent user acceptance—a rare feat in the world of software—demonstrating our commitment to service and to each district’s success in our program. Dedicated account managers use comparative analysis, trending, disaggregated data and year-over-year results to determine what’s working and where improvement opportunities lie. Our unique combination of award-winning service, rigor and intuitive software ensure continuous improvement for districts across the country with Attention2Attendance.
Early Warning and Intervention System
- Consistent process across all schools
- Attendance improvement 100% of the time — process trumps chaos
- Rigorous service built on a continuous improvement model
District oversight with local control
- Local control from a single dashboard
- SI&A produces and mails six different attendance intervention letters
- Communications go out in each family’s home language
- If the school doesn’t want a letter to go out — they simply click a box
- Conference management
- Bulk and auto scheduling
- District staff can monitor student/parent outreach at all sites in real time
Attendance analysis and reporting
- Timely, comparative and actionable
- Absence type, grade level, school, absence ranges, subgroup, etc.
- Web-based one-click reports
- In-person presentations to leadership and board
Perfect blend of software and service
- Dedicated implementation and service teams
- Unlimited online training, job aides, data alerts, “Communiqué” and “Did You Know?” technical support emails
- Live Help Desk
Schedule your demo
Register for a demo to learn more about Attention2Attendance.