SI&A is proud to support school administrators with our categorical resources, created and backed by our team of experts. We help you feel confident in your compliance.
Our resource materials are designed for hassle-free categorical administration and participation.
SI&A Categorical Connection
Whether you have years of experience or are new to the job, finding the right tools and information can be time consuming. We provide definitive answers, supporting documentation and technical assistance—available to you online, 24/7.
Subscribe now for district-wide access to the most comprehensive support available for categorical program administrators.
SI&A Cabinet Report
Your Education News. In Real Time.
SI&A's Cabinet Report delivers the news that impacts you. The national, state and local issues that affect your district are reported by our in-house team of professional, experienced education reporters.
We publish SI&A's Cabinet Report daily, update stories throughout the day and email you breaking news.
Our primary objective- to sort through and analyze those issues and events of greatest interest to California’s K-12 educators with focus on:
- Budget and Finance
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Politics and Education
- Human Resources
- Special Education
Books and DVDs
- The Administrators Guide to School Site Councils (SSC) 2nd Edition
- The Administrators Guide to English Learner Advisory Committees (ELAC) 3rd Edition
- School Site Council Training DVD
- The School Site Council Member’s Guide 2nd Edition
- The English Learner Advisory Committee Member’s Guide 2nd Edition